“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
What our Clients are saying
I’ve used Hank several times for my business tax returns, and she does an amazing job every time! She’s always quick to answer my questions and knows what she’s talking about when it comes to accounting and taxes. I highly recommend her!
I am a writer/blogger and sole proprietor. Being a “word person,” numbers, especially related to taxes, are like a foreign language to me. Twice in the last six months, I found myself in a situation where I needed information related to my income and taxes—and at the 11th hour both times. Hank saved the day both times. She’s extremely professional, efficient and affordable. When I was in a panic about my situation, she was very responsive and assured me I would have what I needed in plenty of time. She was exactly right. I am so grateful to Hank for “saving” me from two NOT-good situations and will continue to use her for all things accounting.