Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
What our Clients are saying
I’ve used Hank several times for my business tax returns, and she does an amazing job every time! She’s always quick to answer my questions and knows what she’s talking about when it comes to accounting and taxes. I highly recommend her!
I am a writer/blogger and sole proprietor. Being a “word person,” numbers, especially related to taxes, are like a foreign language to me. Twice in the last six months, I found myself in a situation where I needed information related to my income and taxes—and at the 11th hour both times. Hank saved the day both times. She’s extremely professional, efficient and affordable. When I was in a panic about my situation, she was very responsive and assured me I would have what I needed in plenty of time. She was exactly right. I am so grateful to Hank for “saving” me from two NOT-good situations and will continue to use her for all things accounting.